Friday, November 23, 2012

Our First Order! Lemon Rice Comin Up!

So the Indian community here, or let me be more specific, the Tam-Brahm community, have three main Tamil food caterers....our competition you might say.....shhhh don't tell them that though!  But, in all actuality, they are three very kind ladies whom I have known for years and they were very enterprising by just starting up catering on their own and making out pretty well.  I met with one of them earlier this week, and let her in on the AVNV plan.  She was all for it and even gave me my first order!  Bogged down with a wedding, she couldn't take on an order for another event going on at the local Hindu Temple.  Easy Peasy lemon rice to be delivered at 11am.  So our first $20!  Don't worry, I won't use it all in one place ;-)  Good news is....We got our first order!  Not an official business as of yet, but hey, we're on our way!

Late night after dancin with my mom, (yes, my mom - she get down more than me these days) at this wedding reception so I'll have to share the recipe and pics tomorrow folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment